Current Size: 100%
Do I have a choice to opt out from registration?
Yes, you do have the right to opt-out. This will not affect the care you receive.
However, in order to work properly, the Registry needs to know about everyone with cancer.
Your details can help us :
- Understand the causes of cancer
- Determine the treatments which give the best results
- Evaluate cancer patient's care
- Plan and improve cancer services
- Monitor cancer trends in the Republic of Ireland
This FAQ was last modified on Fri, 12/12/2014