Current Size: 100%
09-Feb: New job vacancy announced - Blood Cancer Registrar
Applications are invited for a Blood Cancer Registrar who will be employed by the National Cancer Registry to...
23-Jan: News from the Director’s Office - January 2017
Happy New Year! The beginning of 2017 certainly is flying by. All those things put off until January...
12-Jan: Inequalities identified in treatment and survival in non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
A new NCRI-led study finds that private health insurance influences treatment and survival in non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).
- December, 2016 : Cancer Trends 31 - Liver cancer
- December, 2016 : Cancer in Ireland 1994-2014: Annual Report of the National Cancer Registry
- December, 2016 : Cancer Trends 30 - Prostate cancer
- June, 2016 : Systematic Review of Natural History Models in CEAs of Novel Testing Techniques in Cervical Screening: A Brief Summary
- February, 2017 : Smoking at diagnosis significantly decreases 5-year cancer-specific survival in a population-based cohort of 18 166 colon cancer patients
- December, 2016 : Associations between neighbourhood support and financial burden with unmet needs of head and neck cancer survivors
- December, 2016 : Social networks, social support and social negativity: A qualitative study of head and neck cancer caregivers’ experiences
09-Feb: Blood Cancer Registrar - (temporary) minimum one year contract
Applications are invited for a Blood Cancer Registrar who will be employed by the National...
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...