Current Size: 100%
05-Apr: News from the Director's office - April 2017
News from the Director's Office this month is sadly bidding farewell to Maria Duane. Maria is a registered...
24-Mar: National Cancer Registry supports Daffodil Day 2017
Friday March 24 th is the Irish Cancer Society’s 30 th annual Daffodil Day. The Irish Cancer Society,...
27-Feb: Trends in childhood cancer in Ireland: report from the National Cancer Registry
The latest short report from the National Cancer Registry, published today, notes increases in incidence of childhood cancer...
- February, 2017 : Cancer Trends 32 - Childhood cancer
- December, 2016 : Cancer Trends 31 - Liver cancer
- December, 2016 : Cancer in Ireland 1994-2014: Annual Report of the National Cancer Registry
- December, 2016 : Cancer Trends 30 - Prostate cancer
- April, 2017 : Physical after-effects of colposcopy and related procedures and their inter-relationship with psychological distress: a longitudinal survey.
- March, 2017 : Association between smoking at diagnosis and cause-specific survival in patients with rectal cancer: Results from a population-based analysis of 10,794 cases
- February, 2017 : Smoking at diagnosis significantly decreases 5-year cancer-specific survival in a population-based cohort of 18,166 colon cancer patients
Sorry, there are no vacancies at the National Cancer Registry at this time.
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...