Current Size: 100%
17-Jan: New job vacancy announced - IPCOR Research Officer
Applications are invited for a Research Officer to support the Irish Prostate Cancer Outcomes Research (IPCOR) project. This...
16-Dec: Eleanor Crowley: A tribute
Eleanor Crowley was appointed as a Computer Programmer at the National Cancer Registry Ireland (NCRI) in October 1993...
12-Jan: Inequalities identified in treatment and survival in non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
A new NCRI-led study finds that private health insurance influences treatment and survival in non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).
- December, 2016 : Cancer Trends 31 - Liver cancer
- December, 2016 : Cancer in Ireland 1994-2014: Annual Report of the National Cancer Registry
- December, 2016 : Cancer Trends 30 - Prostate cancer
- June, 2016 : Systematic Review of Natural History Models in CEAs of Novel Testing Techniques in Cervical Screening: A Brief Summary
- December, 2016 : Associations between neighbourhood support and financial burden with unmet needs of head and neck cancer survivors
- December, 2016 : Social networks, social support and social negativity: A qualitative study of head and neck cancer caregivers’ experiences
- December, 2016 : The role of area-level deprivation and gender in participation in population-based faecal immunochemical test (FIT) colorectal cancer screening
17-Jan: IPCOR Research Officer - 12 Month Maternity Leave Cover
Applications are invited for a Research Officer who will be employed by the National Cancer...
factsheets provide a one page summary of statistics for a particular cancer
view maps of cancer rates for each county in Ireland
view current and archived NCRI publications
examine the NCRI strategy around research
relative survival for selected cancers, years or areas
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...