Current Size: 100%
17-Nov: Updated UKIACR performance indicators updated for 2016
The registry performance indicators, comparing the performance of the National Cancer Registry with four registries in the United...
11-Nov: Report on methodological challenges in deprivation and cancer
A new research report has been published by Public Health England on the challenges in measuring deprivation in...
04-Nov: News from the Director’s Office - November 2016
As an American, November is traditionally a month to take stock and express thanks (USA Thanksgiving last Thursday...
- December, 2016 : Cancer Trends 30 - Prostate cancer
- June, 2016 : Cancer Inequalities in Ireland
- June, 2016 : Systematic Review of Natural History Models in CEAs of Novel Testing Techniques in Cervical Screening: A Brief Summary
- March, 2016 : Cancer Trends 29 - Breast cancer
- November, 2016 : Improving prognosis for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma in Ireland 1994-2008
- November, 2016 : Colorectal cancer incidence and survival by sub-site and stage of diagnosis: a population-based study at the advent of national screening
- October, 2016 : Burden and happiness in head and neck cancer carers: the role of supportive care needs
Sorry, there are no vacancies at the National Cancer Registry at this time.
factsheets provide a one page summary of statistics for a particular cancer
view maps of cancer rates for each county in Ireland
view current and archived NCRI publications
examine the NCRI strategy around research
relative survival for selected cancers, years or areas
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...